THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 27 July 2008

Lover

I left to meet her at the park,
Champagne in my basket, a treat
With plans to moon watch, when it’s dark,
Just then, my heart, it skipped a beat
.
A door just opened, on a street
It gave me such, an awful fright,
I heard then, in a voice so sweet,
Lover, enter and spend the night
.
Together, flames we will ignite
In our bed, with sheets of satin
Beside us, candles flicker bright
Enticing our passions within
.
With strawberries and cream we’ll sin
Champagne from your body I’ll lick
Encased in beauty, that shy grin
As moonlight’s osmic shines magic
.
I should have met her at the park,
But when, my heart, it skipped a beat
A journey new, I did embark
My lover’s whirlwind swept my feet

© Judie Gelling 2008, all rights reserved.


Credit for prompt used to ... Emily Dickinson for her line A door just opened on a street

0 comments: