THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 June 2008

Bondage Girls


Ouch my boobies, ouch me knees
on this floor made of trees
The Director has secured us here
perfectly positioned, into the air our rear
~
Awaiting now for His pleasure
this will be at His leisure
for life as a acting bondage girl
can sometimes make your hair curl
~
the script says we have to call Him Master
If we didn’t the movie would be a disaster
we have to act as though we’re submissive
or punishment would be permissive
~
oh how i love my bondage acting career
the pleasure and pain, it is to me so dear
the joys and desires it does bring
when bound and awaiting that sting
~
my dreams, my fears, my hopes
come with the feel of the ropes
one day i will be a real submissive
to my very own Mistress, myself i will give.

© Judie Gelling 2008, all rights reserved.

0 comments: