THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 June 2008

my Domina


My Domina, You became last night
You accepted my gift of submission
.
Beautiful inside and out You made me feel
Each gentle caress and lash that you give, will be
Accepted of course as Your love for me
Unconditional, is the love i have for You, as
Together we start on Our journey
In Our real and wonderful Lifestyle
Fate brought us this far
Understanding Our need for each other
Letting Us be, who we are
.
Dusting off my halo, arranging it correctly
Obeying and serving You m’Lady will be my pleasure
M’Lady, my Domina, my Friend, my Jems,
I am so proud and honoured to be Your angel
Not only to belong to You, but to have
Andy’s as my Dominant as well, i love You Both.


© Judie Gelling 2008, all rights reserved.

0 comments: