THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 June 2008

Chilly Night Delights


Together we warm cuddled by the fireplace
Watching the hot burning coals
As you hold me in your gentle embrace
I feel the flames, heat the joining of our souls
-
I have a special treat for you, my wonderful Domina
May I please be excused for a moment M’Lady...?
I move off with the style and grace of a ballerina
Ensuring her I’m not always a brat and it’s nothing shady
-
Upon my return I lower the switch to dim the lights
I take my rightful place In front of her on my knees
Tonight M’Lady, as I offer you this plate of strawberry delights
I give my submission to you ... use it M’Lady as you please
-
Turning slightly I place marshmallows nicely to roast on the fire
A big bowl of chocolate sits melting on the warmth of the hearth
I whisper... my heart wants to serve you M’Lady ... it’s my only desire
You are my Domina ... my Jem ... A wonderful rose on this beautiful earth


© Judie Gelling 2008, all rights reserved.

0 comments: