THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 June 2008

Sensations


On Tuesday as i Knelt before Her
The start of Our pleasure
Held carefully between my teeth

As She removes the cuffs
She reaches for a juicy red apple
That into my mouth, She gently stuffs

my arms placed behind my back
Cuffed together by the wrists
Delighting in the cold feel of metal

Teasingly on my clit She places an electric toothbrush
Moaning through the apple, at the new sensation
Enjoy quietly babe, She grins, enjoy and hush

As She caresses my breasts
Into Her eyes i fix a gaze
Contented, tonight i am Her Pleasure

Whispering in my ear
angel babe it’s that time
I need to attend your rear

On goes the blindfold
my body now more sensitive
Ready to feel the rhythm of pain

Helping me up to my toes
She picks up Her cat of nine
Then behind me She goes

With each lash i feel the sting
my juices begin run wild
i bite hard into the apple, it falls

Please Ma’am i beg of You
If it Pleases You may i cum
Yes, I’d be delighted if you do


© Judie Gelling 2008, all rights reserved.

0 comments: