THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 7 June 2008

what it means to be Your submissive Ma'am


to be Your submissive Ma’am is a pleasure and a honour
You see it all started when We became friends and We talked
deep down inside of me suddenly i felt this wonderful feeling
not like I’ve had before, similar but this one was stronger and deeper

i feel safe with You, Ma’am i Trust You and most of all
i Respect You and Our new special friendship
each day I’m experiencing new feelings
they are changing all the time they excite me

You bring out my feelings, my inner desire, a burning desire
to serve You and to please You, watching You smile
You feed my desires my needs allowing me to feed Yours
You encourage my thoughts my dreams

You are allowing me the freedom to grow
You want for me my health and happiness
You teach me the importance of me, the best me
You protect me, guide me with Your firm but loving hand

You comfort me; You wipe the tears from pleasure and pain
You play with me, we have fun making me laugh and smile
You set tasks; I do them coz you set them, which in turn pleases You
You share my life and dreams and allow me to share Yours

You teach me lessons hard and soft that need to be learnt
You make me feel like i stand ten feet tall, so proud
i smile and grin happily when i say Belong to LadyJems
to be Your submissive Ma’am is a pleasure and a honour


© Judie Gelling 2008, all rights reserved.

0 comments: